Summer and Fall 2023 Notes:
- Course selection information is all available here https://www.uoguelph.ca/registrar/courseselectionwindow
- In GEOG courses, pre-req and course/section overload forms will only be signed by the instructor.
- Some courses are only offered in even years
- Course outlines are all provisional
- Courses are in-person, unless indicated otherwise. A course component (e.g., lecture, lab, tutorial, seminar) is designated as 'blended' when there are both required in-person/on campus, and online/virtual activities. A course component is designated as hybrid when it is possible to complete all course activities entirely off-campus (including assessments) but is offered in-person on campus. DE designation means this is an entirely online course, with no in-person or synchronous activities.
**This course is offered as hyflex, which means there is an in-person option. Please refer to WebAdvisor for details on lab/tutorial/seminar section timing.
All first year courses are restricted to GEG students and programs that require our courses until July 10th (this includes GEOG*1200, GEOG*1220, GEOG*1300, GEOG*1350 & INDG*1000).
All second to fourth year courses are restricted to GEG students and programs that require our courses until June 29th.